You and your family need the full breadth of primary care from adolescence through geriatrics including:
- Annual wellness exams
- Well woman (gynecologic) exams
- Preventive health care services
- Sports and school physicals
- Sick visits
- Management of chronic diseases: diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, etc.
- Smoking cessation
- Anxiety and depression
- Evaluation of fatigue
- Allergies, asthma and emphysema
- Low testosterone, prostate problems and erectile dysfunction
- Migraines and headaches
- PMS, menopause and osteoporosis
- Thyroid and endocrine disorders
- Genetic testing, when indicated
- End-of-life and hospice care
- Cancer screenings
- Skin biopsy
- Simple laceration repair
Benefits of a Different Kind of Personalized Medicine
Much More Than a Typical Primary Care Visit
Dr. Kaul spends extended time with you at each visit. Her shortest visits typically last 30 minutes – ample time to get to know you and your history and understand any health issues before she develops a treatment plan tailored just for you. Whether you have a cut that needs stitching, questions about which birth control is right for you and where you can get it, or concerns about your daily wellbeing and how you can work to keep your family healthy, Maitri Wellness has got you covered!
At Maitri Wellness, Dr. Kaul provides the type of care once provided by the old-time family doctor who made house calls. They lived in the community, knew the community and were part of the community. Help create this vibrant community and join today!